Friday, June 8, 2012

FROYO FRIDAY at Yogurt Island

Coming from a small town in California where the low of summer is 102°, staying cool is a necessity. And what's more delicious than some soft serve frozen yogurt?

HAPPY FRIST FROYO FRIDAY


Today, Y.Clarinet and I adventured out to Yogurt Island.

I had agave strawberry tart, orange burst, & pineapple mango tart, with fresh strawberries and pineapple. (Left) Y.Clarinet had very vanilla & coffee latte yogurt, with crushed reese's peanut butter cups and walnuts. (Right)


Each spoonful of my yogurt was a fresh breath.  The orange burst was most prominent, and complimented the fresh pineapple well. When I got to the fresh strawberries at the bottom of my cup, they were frozen and deliciously refreshing.
I rate today's yogurt: 8 out of 10

Y.Clarinet said her yogurt was the perfect chocolate fix. The coffee latte yogurt blended well with the crushed reese's peanut butter cups. Whereas the vanilla yogurt and walnuts was a traditional taste, with a crunch.
Y.Clarinet rates today's yogurt: 7 out of 10